Shipping & Privacy Policies
Shipping & Returns
We use USPS Priority Mail service, which offers quick and secure shipping and handling of your products. Other online companies offer shipping via a ground delivery service which can take at least 5 to 10 days or longer.
We will ship your order within 2 business days of receiving payment, by either e-mail or telephone. Your order is usually delivered within two days once shipped. We also offer secure tracking of your package through USPS at no additional charge.
Our Hassle Free Money Back Guarantee
- As an PoshOrganicsAshland.com customer, you are very important to us and we want you to be totally satisfied with your purchase.
- All returns must be made within 30 days of the purchase date and Eminence products must be at least half full.
- If the product was damaged during shipping, we will send out a new duplicate product once we receive the original product back.
- Unfortunately, due to FDA regulations, custom-blended formulas (herbal, essential oil and flower essence) are not returnable.
- If you purchased an Eminence product and the product produced irregular skin reactions, you may return the Eminence product(s) in their original packaging along with all parts, pieces and printed materials to us for an exchange.
- We recommend that you use a trackable and/or insured shipping method as we cannot be responsible for returns lost in the mail.
- We will only accept products that were purchased from PoshOrganicsAshland.com.
- All returns must contain a copy of your invoice.
- We will notify you via phone or e-mail once we have received the returned item and have processed your exchange.
- Customers are also responsible for shipping charges when returning products or making exchanges.
At PoshOrganicsAshland.com we make every effort to track products that are unsatisfactory to our customers and to discontinue those products that have a history of being returned. For this reason we appreciate any comments/reasons that you can give us for returning a product that you find unsatisfactory.
Posh Organics respects the privacy of all users who visit this site. No effort is made to identify individuals without their prior knowledge and approval. The following policies are in effect for all of the web pages owned and operated by us:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: On some of our input forms, such as our Contact form, Ask Our Esthetician form, or Specials Sign-up form, we ask users to provide their name, e-mail address, and/or other information for the intended purpose of the form. Whenever the identity of a visitor is requested, we clearly indicate the purpose of the request and the information is only used for the stated purpose of the form. Your personal information, including your e-mail address, will never be sold to a third party.
- MAILING LISTS: If you voluntarily sign up for our mailing list, your email address or street address will only be used for this purpose and will never be given or sold to any third parties. This site maintains a strict “no-spam” policy and only sends email to those who have specifically asked us to do so. You may easily be removed from our list at any time by using our Contact Us page.
- LOG FILES: When a visitor views any of our pages, like all web servers, our system logs the visitor’s domain name and/or IP address. We collect the domain names and/or IP addresses in order to compile information on what pages visitors successfully access, and what pages they may have experienced any technical difficulties with. This allows us to make improvements and upgrades to the site as needed. This information is collected solely for statistical purposes and is completely anonymous. The information is never used to identify individuals.
- BROWSER COOKIES: We use “cookies” to store specific information about a customer’s account and shopping cart ID. This cookie is a small file containing encrypted data pertinent to the customer’s account, such as their account number and/or shopping cart ID number. The cookie is stored on the customer’s computer and cannot be viewed by others.
- CUSTOMER RECORDS: When customers make online purchases from us they will be asked if they would like us to save their mailing and billing information. If this option is chosen, the information is saved in our customer database and is only viewable by us for the purpose of processing the order, and by the customer during their next order and checkout process. Customer records are never sold to third parties.
- SECURE TRANSACTIONS: This site uses a secure SSL server so information submitted by you in secure mode is encrypted for your privacy. This means no other party can view personal information while in transit over the Internet. Credit card transactions are completely safe using this technology.
- Posh Organics reserves the right to change its on-line policy at any time. Future changes will be duly noted on this page. If you have any other questions about this policy, please feel free to Contact Us at any time.